XM Power Ranger - Red Ranger (Sold out)
The Power Rangers franchise is the brainchild of Haim Saban, creator and producer of the “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” TV show that launched in 1993 and quickly became the most-watched children's television program in the U.S. The series, currently in its 24th season with “Power Rangers Ninja Steel,” remains the longest running kids live-action series in TV history. The iconic show follows the adventures of a group of ordinary teens who morph into superheroes to save the world from evil. In partnership with Lionsgate, 2017’s feature film “Saban’s Power Rangers” premiered in theatres worldwide. In 2018, Power Rangers will celebrate another huge milestone with the brand’s 25th anniversary.
The Red Ranger Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Two (2) interchangeable left arms for alternate display (Holding Power Sword or Dragon Dagger)
- Two (2) interchangeable right arms for alternate display (Holding Power Sword or Blade Blaster)
- One (1) Power Armor
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Limited edition : MTO
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: First 25% customers who order will received Signed Art Prints by the XM Core Creative Team!
- Art print by Carlos Dattoli
- Studio HIVE (Illustrator, Design and Concept Collaboration with XM Studios)
- Daniel Simon (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ
Product and Box Dimensions
Product size : 45 cm L X 48 cm B X 46 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 69 cm L X 65 cm B X 26.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 8 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 16.2 kg (estimate)
Free shipping cover: Asia, USA and Europe. Other country please enquiry.